Sunday, March 17, 2013

Front row seat at my wheel

Here is the thing about me. I don't do what others tell me to do. But when something is mentioned causally, not even noticeable, I take it to heart.

A friend at work said something about why don't I film throwing on wheel. I immediately said I can't. There are no hands. But of course there is always a solution for everything.

This past Sat. I pretty much had the studio to myself.  With a camera in hand, we are in business.

It is actually useful to me to watch how I throw.  

The filming took less than 20 mins. But the editing and uploading took like 7 hrs.  Hope you enjoy it.

By the way, Mud Colony, check it out!




1 comment:

  1. oh well done, great result both with your pot and your movie. I like those first couple of music tracks too :^)

    ReplyDelete