Saturday, November 17, 2012

Greenware in 24 hours

I've been walking on cloud in the past 2 days. Friday, with studio key in hand, I raced to the studio and met up with my clay buddy from 5pm to 11:30pm. No dinner and we barely talked. We were immersed in clay. Throwing, trimming and pulling handles non stop. It was a blast. I didn't really want to leave but my friend was exhausted from sanding.

With pots almost dry enough for trimming, we returned today. I especially went to the market to buy pink Lily to scent up the studio. And it is my subtle way of saying "hey, I like you". Not sure the message will convey but I feel good about buying the flowers, putting them in his vase and leaving him with a thank you note.

These 3 mugs were thrown, trimmed and handled within 24 hrs . A record first for me. It just proves how awesome it is to have a studio.



I'm sure my friends at Mud Colony are not as crazy as I am. 

1 comment:

  1. Quote: I'm sure my friends at Mud Colony are not as crazy as I am.
    Ummmm......I wouldn't bet on it.
    Productive days are the best. I found you via Mud Colony.

    ReplyDelete